Reviews for "operation: pedopriest"

On issues of the day!

Wow, that was one wierd idea, though if i got it right it was very well done sarcasm!

Amusing.

It is a very un-PC look at an issue that is not discussed in public enough. I feel that this is a good illustration of both the problem of pedophile priests and the general corruption of religious beliefs. Nicely made too.

Comical Relief

Beautiful work, in the way I use beautiful, I mean, you did a great job with the game, I'm not supporting preist doing little kids.

Anyway, I'm not sure how people can find this offensive, because it wasn't made for that, I'm completely sure that you did this because of the crime hidden within the "church", I myself am an Atheist, but I found the overall concept of the game completely new.

I had to do an essay over my personal beleifs in school and I found this to be a greta example of corruption within a belief.

I'm going to have to ask youto make something like this again, out of the fact that I think you are a great artist and I don't want you to get denied the right to speak, once again, beautiful work.

I love the overall performance, I think you are an awesome animator, and I admire your work.

You don't have to have a religion to know that this is a flash truly for rememberance, and I truly hope to see more on these things on the FRONT PAGE.

Thats amazed me, placment on the front page with this, I thank the staff of Newgrounds for that aswell.

Thank you.

-Xeoin

Heh..

The animation and the controlling function was impressive. Haha, the sound was kinda disturbing, I see past the sick features of this game to find a above decent flash creation. To make such an offensive game and making front page is just impressive!

sounds of little boys screaming

This was a tad (to say the least) disturbing. The preists get really gung ho about it too.
It's challenging at first, but once you get the hang of it, it becomes easy. I had to use all of my ex machina on level 2, but I only used one on the third level.
As for the A.I., it's not too bright. The silencer won't go up the stairs unless it's a direct order. You can't tell him to go intimidate someone before you actually get him on the same floor. Also, if two people use the stairs at the same time, they get stuck... and no one else can access them. Finally, the last problem I had was with the priest's libido. He'll just start abusing kids right in front of the fuzz!