Reviews for "operation: pedopriest"

challenging gameplay

It's very difficult to keep all the parents occupied, but easier than holding off the police. Good gameplay.

Just like it's in real life

Great game, loved it. Hope to see more. And to all the little babies below me, grow up and get a life. Go and look at the bible read about the who god said to kill babies and all kinds of shit, if you don't like stuff like this then don't play it.

Poignant game of a serious issue

Good style, nice interactivity. Overall a good game. Takes some skill to master. Great way to shed light on a serious issue. I applaud you in your intestinal fortitude to make a game of this issue

Lol your sick dude

Wow I can beat hard mode but I cant beat easy o_o"
I find it kinda humorous how the preist "touches" the children and the adults reaction

priesty evil

i thought it sounded good then i got confused. thats all im saying