Reviews for "Let It Flow"

T'was alright

it was just way too easy. Try making it a little more challenging.

Matmi responds:

What was your score submission name? Lets see how well you did :)

Pretty good

not bad :p. Im not a really fan of puzzle games yet this somehow addicted me into the first couple rounds. however,the game stuff seems pretty repetitive. You should make it so each level more and more wheat and animals appear...therefore the more crucial it is to get all of the water to them without spills. Besides that nice game :)

Matmi responds:

We would have loved to add more but we had limited time to spent on this game. It was completed in just under a week, from start to finish to seeding. Maybe we'll do a bigger one when we have time.

Great game!

It's made great, it's fun to play, it looks great. This game is awesome :D

it was good

i like the game tons of fun

Great Game

Loved the game.
I've supported red nose many times. I love the fun accessories u can buy from Red Nose.

But theres one thing I don't like about this game.It needs more levels.I got very addicted to this game and suddenly the game was over.