Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Nicely done!

Good game, reminded me of 'Pipe Dream' back on my first PC!

Crisp graphics, easy to play, nice little touches of humour, and all for a good cause!

One minor quibble though, this game seems to be aimed at younger people (eg kids), so maybe two or three different difficulty settings to choose from would have been an idea?

But overall, good game, well done!

I enjoyed it.

This was a pretty cool game, had alot of fun with and played through twice just to see if I can get a no spill on all the levels, 10 though was the trickiest still working on that one. But over all this game is very tight and well made, the graphics though simple are endearing and the red noses on the animals when you pass the level were amuseing.
So lets get to it.

Pros:
+Endearing good graphics
+Love the Music set to this
+Tricky and fun puzzler

Cons:
- Music loop could have been a little longer
- Load time... oie... course haveing only a crappy 56k doesnt help me either

Huh?
? Hyenas popping out of the ground like gophers? Bwa?

I give this game a good 4/5. A great game but just shy of perfect. And big ups for the chairity work!

Simple

I'm not really sure what everyone is complaining about... This game is simple... I finished every level with time to spare and no spills... Odd... Anyway...

The graphics are nice... Cute in their own little way... I'm not sure on the sound as I don't have speakers, but hey, I like to imagine the hyenas laughing anyway... It's designed well... No serious flaws... Plus it supports a charitable effort... I like it.

BTW - No one ever said you have to use ALL the pipes... The game only says to make the water flow...

Matmi responds:

Thanks for the good review. It makes it all worth it when people enjoy our games.

Damn Awesome!

Am I the only one who is impressed about the fact that this supports Comic Releif?

Damn awesome game, I enjoyed it thourughly. I didn't think the time limit was annoying, I thought it was a good idea. I completed it, but I didn't manage to do it by connecting all the pipes at once.

Nice game, and for a great cause too! It gets my Five.

it was ok but it needs...

No time limit, or at least a no time limit feature. Yeah yeah it's fun to beat the clock. No I like my puzzles not timed. Slow people like me need to take their time to do things. Besides I get things done so much better than those speedy people. Anyways its a good game and I'm sure people who like timed puzzles luv it.

Matmi responds:

Oh well. Not your bag. The time limit is needed to make the game challenging. We can't please everyone ;(