Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Quite good,

This was pretty good, except it got kinda hard soon into it... Apart from that I loved it. Oh yeah good intro to it too.

great game

cool game, after a while I chanced my goal to: get as much spills as possible. I had like 16 spills in lvl 10 :s

Matmi responds:

Good going. Way to waste water :). I myself aimed for the "get the water to the crop JUST before the last crop croaks" game.

Incredible

Had me for hours. Thank you.

Matmi responds:

No worries. We're really glad that you like it. Thanks for playing.

Have you tried our game Shove It?

awesome puzzle

great graphics
even better music

Thanks

Very good game!

I love these type of puzzle games. I liked the graphics a lot and the sound. It was really fun.

I noticed that the highscore board is down (well atleast for me) as it goes to blank page with code on it. I got through the game with no spills. :] The puzzles were good because they increased in difficulty as the game progressed and it didn't happen to fast or too slow, just right. What's even better is the fact tat this supports a great cause and charity.

I think this is a great game and I just might check your other game (or rather games not sure if you have more than one other). Keep up the great work!

Matmi responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. And yes, unfortunately due to the high volume of traffic our scoreboard appears to have, in technical terms, fallen on its arse. We're working to get it back up again, sorry for the delay.