Reviews for "Let It Flow"

I recall some other games like this. I wasn't a big fan of those. This did, however, manage to be quite enjoyable. I think the best part is probably how everything's easy to understand. It is a bit more difficult than you would imagine. I appreciate all the little things going on. Yeah, I pretty much lost it on the second level.

Why are zebras and lions sleeping together? Eh, guess it makes as much sense as animals doing this. The corn looks so happy. While not great, it was still good. The music is fine as well.

Hard, and fun

Really hard on the last few leavels. fun anyway, really fun.....

very fun

but slowly gets hard
also put in upgrades

Great game

Really good fun, love the graphics, music, idea, BUT what pisses me of is -that time is running, even when u connect all the pipes, and pump the water through, the timer should be stopped while water started to flow through the pipes. But is just my opinion.

Cheers
Marta

lol

Haha, this game was really funny. It wasn't too hard either. I liked it.
You could make some improvements though..