Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Classic but different!

The classic pipeline connector with a really sweet theme. The time limit sucks a bit tho. The animations are great! Strange music too!

Great game!

It's a great game. It's very fun, and quite addicting. However, the music starts to get annoying after a while. Great job!

Loved the Music

Very fun, nice style, and the music was just perfect. Only quibble is that some levels there was no way I could see to keep from having a spill. But very nice little game and have I mentioned how I liked the music?

Matmi responds:

Hi, thanks for your review.

It is possible to complete all levels with no spillages. Looks like you'll have to try again.

The music was written by my friend James Bright. He is a professional musician. You may of heard his stuff on some Cafe Del Mar albums or other chill out compilations. He used to go under the name of Lux, but no he is recording under the name James Bright. His new release and website will be coming out soon.

I didnt much care for it, BUT!....

I didn't really think it was all the great, but it is a good game, I like the fact of the challenge and being under that much pressure to meet the goal, which always makes pretty good games if you think about it. Nobody wants to play a game thats super easy to win, Graphics were good, cartoony, but hey its a flash game, style: awesome, because elephants rule lol, sound, I have no idea if there is or not, because my speakers just broke but im sure there was, dont worry that didnt effect your review overall score and/or you newgrounds score. Great game i still admire a good flash when i see one even if i didnt like it.

Matmi responds:

Cheers for yoru fair and balanced review.

Have you tried our other games? Have a look at the menu on the left.

Not bad

Not bad at all, and those who say you don't have enough time are wusses, the least amount of time left I got was ten seconds. Managed to get it all without spills too except for the tenth level. Now I'm not usually one to complain but I tried that level several times over and over and regardless of the different paths you make with the pipes it never seems like I can manage to get a seamless conduit, what's with that? Is it impossible to do or did you make the last level impossible to do a perfect finish in?

Matmi responds:

Yeh, wusses your right. The tenth level can be completed with no spillages. It takes a while but can be done. I know this becuase I designed all the levels.

If we had more time we would have made a lot more levels with ever increasing difficulty. These levels were easy.

For a more challenging game. Try our game Shove It. Bet you can't beat it!