Reviews for "Let It Flow"

Garbage

Well yes, it has a nice concept and gameplay is alright, but it is just too repetitive. I got bore dof it within 5 mins. other than the gameplay, it was just boring

Matmi responds:

Gameplay is very important to us in making games, so we're glad you liked playing it.

entertaining

not the most original game, but still fun

good, but nothing new

seemed to me just like pipe dream but easier. fun but my only complaints were that the music was annoying when i was trying to do other things at the same time, and it was a little slow paced. if there was a mute sound option it would be much better.

Fun!

I really liked this game a lot, it reminded me of Pipe Dream.

The only problem I had with it was that the cow would constantly moo... and it was really annoying because I was really diggin' the african music in the background, it went really well with the game, but that damn cow...

Anyway, great work. Much fun. Put more then 10 levels in it if you ever make some sort of sequal or something, though.

~Tovi~

Liked

What a very interesting game, i was amazed really at the creativity of the game such an odd idea to run water through a series of pipes and you were able to execute it well. The background music was something that i thought really set the scene well, it was soft and had that african feel. The little opening story was well done and made it feel more like an official game. The graphics were good a personal favorite of mine was the corn. The gameplay was fast paced and very enjoyable.

~H-J~
(This review has been Underscored)