Reviews for "(Old) Pawn of the Dead"

Very Entertaining

Very good, It was a very funny Spoof

Not bad at all.

That's was pretty good, although you could have cleaned up the characters' joints a little. I liked the references to Dead Rising. Awesomeness.

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with yourmajesty18!

Most of the gags in this were taken from Shaun Of The Dead, wich happens to be my fave film. The Borat joke was a nice touch, but during the Benny Hill montage you kind of over did it a bit. It was enjoyable, I guess it made me laugh. The animation was smooth and looked very good, but some more original ideas would be nice.

ace :)

good work man. keep it up :) i'll b keeping an eye out for the next one :)

Ripped off humor = Unoriginality

I'm surprised that nobody else here has picked up on this. In fact, I'm not even sure if YOU are aware of it, but it's been done before. In fact, there's a movie called Shawn of the Dead. Which includes two idiots trying to save the world from an invasion of British Zombies. Including a scene where there's attrocities going on outside of which the lesser idiot is completely unaware. Also including a scene where the two of them are randomly throwing things at the zombies. One thing in particular about that scene, is that in your movie, the scene involves a PS3 and a Wii, in the Original movie, the scene involves them arguing over a record collection. If anyone who watches this movie is even remotely entertained, then you should check out Shawn of the Dead... it's hilarious. The "Borat" scene wasn't in Shawn of the Dead, but still, it's humor stripped from the Borat character of Sacha Baron Cohen, who also happens to be British.

Ultimately, it wasn't a bad movie, but give credit by labeling it a remake or parody. I really enjoy some good British humor and I know that there's not such a huge following in America, however it's not so out of the way as to rip it off and try to pass it as your own without SOMEBODY noticing.