Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Needs to be a little faster

The game is great, but maybe the ball needs to reflect a real pinball table, by making the ball move faster - the first game I played all of my timing was screwed up, as I'd flicked the flipper before the ball had even reached it (Not that I'm the world's greatest pinball wizards, but...)

It's a shame I couldn't get to actually beat this game to see the 'you've won' part. I saw the loser screen, which was quite graphic, but I'm sure some people would find that amusing.

Make some more Pinball games, this one was great

It's good to kill time.

Pinball is a relatively entertaining game no matter if it's in an arcade of human uterus. Seems a little bland though. But good work on it overall. You got front page... I've right to complain.

Good. But have you even tested it beforehand?

Very original concept for a pinball game however you might want to rethink some of the designs.
There's a bug in the left panel that then the ball is stuck it shoots into the right ramp.
The ball stopper right in the middle of the ramps makes reaching the ramps impossible without the help of the buggy left panel. I wished that the same bug was in the right panel when I reched the stage where you needed to get the ball into alternating ramps. Because of this I never managed to complete the game.
Next time use beta testers before making another game.

Decent

I know that song from somewhere! Otherwise this game was pretty easy especially for a pinball game! Targets were easy to hit-no glitches for me! And people c'mon i have the shittiest computer in the world and have no problems with this gameplay. And for the person who thinks this game is sexist? You happen to be in the "Mature" section on Newgrounds! So just calm down, besides I bet you loved the Meet n Fuck games so what makes this game any more "sexist"?

p.s. im a chick

Well, this made me smile.

Being the pinball lover I am, the mere idea of this made me chuckle a bit inside. Could use a bit better execution, but overall not bad. :3