Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

good game except for a few things

Its not a bad game but the physics are slow so it makes it really difficult to win and it seemed a bit to adult to be rated teen. Just a heads up. Overall I give it a 2.

Meh this game was original but not done well

I like pinball but the table is too small and your attracting lesbian assholes who like to call men vile sick perverted freaks. Ok though everyone can stop calling the lesbian a bitch now. Ok? She had her own effin opinion like we all do. When i last checked we all have a freedom of speech. But anyways my suggestions to make the game better are to make the table bigger, bigger paddles to smack the ball with, and personally get rid of the annoying announcer. He was just dumb. But the game was a nice idea. You just need to carry it out better.

This made front page HOW?

Wow, this was piss poor. The graphics were sub-par. It constantly looked like it was on a "low quality" setting, although there was no such adjustment. The style was just in bad taste, with boring themes. The sound was sporadic and low quality, making you feel like something was happening in game when it really wasn't. No violence. On the interactivity scale, it was boring. The controls don't function properly, the ball physics are off; it just needs to be re thought. As for the humor, or lack there off...well, there ya go. Overall, save your time on this one. Birthing vaginal cavities aren't the only thing that stinks about this game.

...

....wtf....

hmm

i managed to get 12700
dont know how i played it for so long really it was quite boring =/