Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

Good game.

This was a good game and all, but I just think it was a little slow.

Wha?

It was good and all, but it just didnt appeal to me that well, the lack of physics really threw me off there.

nice but..

there should be more lives..and the ramps were waaay too hard. the alternating ramp level was very difficult and so i couldn't finish it. good job, though.

wow!

i never knew giving birth was so much fun!

Decent

I know that song from somewhere! Otherwise this game was pretty easy especially for a pinball game! Targets were easy to hit-no glitches for me! And people c'mon i have the shittiest computer in the world and have no problems with this gameplay. And for the person who thinks this game is sexist? You happen to be in the "Mature" section on Newgrounds! So just calm down, besides I bet you loved the Meet n Fuck games so what makes this game any more "sexist"?

p.s. im a chick