For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Doula-Ball"

tisk tisk tisk

everything looked great and the concept was pretty good as well, but the game play itself sucked ass. i am pretty good at pinball and enjoy playing it as well. Although it pisses me off when i play a game were everything does not work as well as it should

the ball kinda did what ever it wanted to even going through what i thought were solid objects spuraticly jumping when it didnt hit anything and the placement of the keys was pretty stupid, most people dont like playing pinball when their fingers r an inch apart (it kinda ruins the fell of it) and to tilt i have to hit something that is out of the way. most online pinball games use the shift keys for the flippers which make the space bar a pratical thing for tilt bars but you lay out is all wrong.

And everything was kinda crammed in there (i understand thats part of the challenge) it jsut was not fun it felt like work, i dont know iam just babbaling

it needs alot of work is what i am trying to say and take more time and have some friends test it for bugs before submitting something that pisse people off 0/5

CRAP

the ball got stuck and never came unstuck this game sucked