For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "SSAM #4"

An Actual Tear Jerker

Ya, I watched the whole series, and it very much touched me. It's very simular to a situation I myself have gone thru...but I never got my happy ending. I cant wait to see the next episode, and I hope he doesnt have an ending like mine!

10/10!

WOW!!!!

WOW MAN... This was powerful. I've been through too many relationships that ened with the girl moving away from me. It braught a tear to my eye.

A 10 For Love

As a fellow man in love with his girlfriend, i think that the message outwayed the flaws of these flashes and for that I give you a 10 and a 5, and I think you should go to her, your a beutiful guy. Good luck.

I hope this story doesent have one of those aweful hollywood twists where he ends up haveing someone else and u find out the hard way.

great

this was really great, I loved the way you used south park style, and great story. And socom20WNS should go jump off a clift. 5/5

Holy!!!!!

That was the best ssam so far well done i'm going to watch the 5th now. I can't wait!!!!

10/10 and 5/5 well done. AGAIN