Reviews for "SSAM #4"

Dude...

I love it! Most flashes in the style tend to be pretty badly done (with the obviouse ecception of thr Ray seriese) but this is absoulutly brilliant. It makes you feal warm inside and the music choice was fantastic! I cant wait to see the next one and I'me definately adding you to my favoriotes.

Good luck for the future
Jack in a Box

brill X1000

all I can say is that it was brill . It realiy almost made me cry. nice work and I can't wait for the 5th one :)

wow!

This was really powerful! I don't know what I'd do if my fiance had to leave! Again wow. The whole thing was awesome!

Two (2) thumbs up!

To the creator: Great job! You'll notice that most fields for grading were left unrated, that is because they simply did not apply. Over all I gave it a 10! I like the "South parkish" quality of graphics and the music selection was keen. The story itself was great. I say so because this was the first of the seriese that I watched (plan to watch the others) amd I falt as though I knew that whole story. i liked the way it ended as well! HOPE FOR TOMORROW! You are worthy of my calling you an artist. Keep up the good work.

I love this .

I definetly have to watch EVERYTHING YOU MAKE. I swear i could kiss my computer right now in fact... i will.