Reviews for "SSAM #4"

You go man. :)

I hope she feels the same way you do too, still...

I hope you propose. I hope you get a yes, and I hope you two live together forever. :)

Awesome flashes, I watched all of them because I had no idea what they were about until this one popped up.

Awesome job.

OurGuardian responds:

Hehe, I dont think she does...:(

So True

I might m ove to Singapore and I might have to lose my girlfriend. She is nice,friendly,cute,and we both love each other very much. This story made my eyes water, it was so good. God bless, dude

One question

When he looks back at the calender, I noticed he has one blue and one brown eye, was that a mistake?

it looked cool though :D

I watched teh whole series, it's very moving, I really like them :D

brought tears into my eyes

This is one of the saddest stories I've ever seen. I watched all 4 episodes and I can't wait to see the last 2. The graphics are great and the music zou chose really creates the right mood for this movie. However, I hope you make the last 2 parts as good as the last 4!

please let there be more!

i cant believe it,i teared abit,xander your a very good writer man. cheers!again! : )