Reviews for "SSAM #4"

Wow

Great job. Although the graphics weren't exactly befitting, the overall message was clear as day. And god can I understand it.

just want u 2 know

i did not taked your advice and, wached the 4rth first, but man , you got a fan on me

Lame!

Your proabaly thinking why I gave this flash a 10 if all the other catagories are 0. This movies totaly sucked but in some way in just touched me. So i'm giving it 10. (sobs)

Very Good

Really liked the ending to this one. For #5 you should have nickelback "far away" playing, just my $.02

Omg... my eyes are watering

Geeze you have some powerful flashes by the 4th one i bet every one has shed a tear