Reviews for "Slicksville: Inspector #5"

lollypops and buttercups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i have made it my mission to fill up this box till the limit then i will become a hero then i am afriad i will have to kill all those that apose me. Anyway the flash was pure awsomeness and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo funny i love everything you have done chris.
i am running out of things to say all ready. I know lets play a game i just mat up its called count to 3,398 as fast as you can ready set go:

im at 3,338 how bout you?

3,108 im winning

WAIT i am accudentely counting backwards this is boring i will start my noob scan starting in

GO!!!

12%

79%

87%

99%

almost there in the scan

99.56%
*computer malfunction turn of computer then restart application*
God Damn it -------------------------------------

89%

12%

99.4%

100%
*this website was succsefully scaned for noobs we found 20 we can get rid of 1 thank and please use us agian* good bye