Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Slicksville: Inspector #5"

excellent

i like how you mixed sprite animation and hand drawn animation. it's a very good flash. i don't see anything wrong with this one.

hope that helped.

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, this all originated with an idea I had for a series that took places in a world with different cities or countries that all had differently animated people.

Smiley was going to be from Crayonberg, Hu was from Pixelton, not sure about Griff, and I had some other ones I didn't use. Slicksville was going to be where people were more smoothly animated.

I might actually work these into different districts within the city of Slicksville when I make new episodes.

Thanks.

Oh Damn!

That was extremly funny. "Hey, this guy seems evil. You want me to kill him?" "Uh, yeah. That'd be great."

Laughed my ass off. So worth it to watch.

I love your work

I have you saved as a favorite author, and I have to say, this is on par with Bad Guys. It's completely random... like "Do you think guys who sell drugs are bad?" "... no..." "Okay... you wanna buy some drugs? I've got some good shit."

I also enjoyed the fact that you could click on the Hula Dancer to make it move more. The humor is just what I was looking for. It wasn't very violent (unless you count the credits, but that wasn't distasteful) and the little diddy playing in the cab was also great.

10/10. This is going in my favorites.

ChrisNosal responds:

Yeah, I thought the hula dancer was a cool idea. I'm not sure anyone ever mentioned noticing it before.

Thanks.

twas good

I didn't really.... i don't know it wasn't really funny or serious, but it was done well..

yea...

I always did like ti on the site.

(OOOHH!!SSSHHHIIIIINNY! or however I spelleit.)