Reviews for "Slicksville: Inspector #5"

lollypops and buttercups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi i have made it my mission to fill up this box till the limit then i will become a hero then i am afriad i will have to kill all those that apose me. Anyway the flash was pure awsomeness and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo funny i love everything you have done chris.
i am running out of things to say all ready. I know lets play a game i just mat up its called count to 3,398 as fast as you can ready set go:

im at 3,338 how bout you?

3,108 im winning

WAIT i am accudentely counting backwards this is boring i will start my noob scan starting in

GO!!!

12%

79%

87%

99%

almost there in the scan

99.56%
*computer malfunction turn of computer then restart application*
God Damn it -------------------------------------

89%

12%

99.4%

100%
*this website was succsefully scaned for noobs we found 20 we can get rid of 1 thank and please use us agian* good bye

Simply amazing

It is cool how you incorparate a bunch of different art styles. Very original too. One of the funniest things I ever saw.... Not sure who the HU guy is but hey great all in all.

funny

The characters are very unique. Like the eyes are just full of colour, pretty cool.

Lol I liked it when Hu just asked "Want me to kill him?" in such a casual way. xD

5/5

Classic

The restaurant scene was classic, and the NES style superhero taxi driver was an odd but nonetheless hilarious joke.

Method in the Madness

This is so bizarre, but the story logic is consistent. What a great little flash film, wierd and funny.