Reviews for "Slicksville: Inspector #5"

Nice.

The Bad Guys series was good: but after seeing your latest stuff: and the weekly updated bit on your site, I think your stuff is really starting to take off.

All nice work and becoming better. I hate to say it: but I'm actually more eager towards your next Slicksville as opposed to the next Bad Guys. On a related note: I'm gonna go watch Bad Guys Go To Space again. And vote five on that too.

brings a tear of joy 2 my eye.or sumint like that

Awesome!! Dude keep em up that was great. Proberly one of the funniest things i've seen on newgrounds for a little while. Allo my 5 belong to you.

HAHAHAHA!

Love the ending! Hey, this guy seems kinda evil. You want me to kill him? Yeah sure that would be great. Hey, what? Loved it! All my 5 R belong to u!

LOL

VERY FUNNY!
I Love the ending with inspector #5

Hahaha

That was pretty damn good. I keep looking at your other submissions, thinking "It's not bad guys... It must suck." But I only acctually got that proven to me once. But nevermind that, this was fan-freaking-tastic.