Reviews for "World Defense"

Very Additive, Good Game

The game was very unique and interesing, the fact that it saved ur progress was great. It was simple and fun

A lot of environmentalists would be very upset.

I tried to make a crater through the earth that split it entirely in half. So far, I've only gotten to the inner core, but hopefully I'll be able to do it soon!

An interesting game that takes a little while to get used to. Not entirely challenging, and a little slow with the earlier levels. I think a difficulty setting is needed- one that controls speed, so the hardest difficulty level could have meteors streaming in.

I'm not entirely sure how God can so casually spin the world (for who else could?) or why we only have three buildings left... Or why there are a billion meteors of biblical proportions heading towards us anyway, but it was a definitely entertaining game. You get pro after a while.

I liked the blurring effect and the er, interesting music. It does get extremely challenging at the end- I had to try level 21 three times! Otherwise it was a very much entertaining game for people with a little bit of patience and an awesome sense of geography =)

~VelvetDarkRocks~

This was really good but I have some bad news.....

In less you signed a deal with Eric fagman, I have bad news. I just saw this on Ebaums.

regulargabs responds:

Kenney says:
Bad news? It's great news that our game is featured at eBaumsworld. It brings us many visitors since he left all links, logo's and credits in. People should calm down a bit, did you even know there are 1,000,000 other websites than eBaumsworld who do the same if not worse? Geez.

Nice Work!

A well rounded game all around, I never played long enough to see what would happen if u got all the way to the core though. It wasnt challenging but it wasnt easy is what i can say. its a good game.

Very nice

It was pretty good all around. I liked that the meteors slowly ate away at the planet, and quit when I finally dug a hole through the entire thing. I never got to see if you could destroy a building from below, though.