Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

tad problem

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 2: Syntax error.
   speed = 20;

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 3: Unexpected '}' encountered
}

Total ActionScript Errors: 2 Reported Errors: 2

help would be very nice

un-mediocre responds:

Try downloading the session file and compare it with your own fla.

Great job Un-Med

Another great tutorial. But why are you working on Tuts instead of working on Murloc RPG 2? Oh well, great work.

un-mediocre responds:

I was bored :P Got a tut request via email so I thought I'd make one.

Nice

I enjoyed it, was pretty neat.

I found the last review funny though.

Was helpful, i mean it was too simple, i mean it was too complicated..

A helpful tutorial

I found this tutorial fairly helpful for someone like me who is still learning the basics. But I found it to be a little too simple and I felt the steps wernt given in enough detail like with the codes and tags and how I make them. A little complicated for me also.

Excellent

No need to say more. your graphics were shizzle and my friend (who just started flash) put this on his favorites...

congratulations....