For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 168 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

Nice Job.

Could you add a tutorial on collision tutorial or something? Very nice job. I like alll of your tuotrials.

Good work

The last thing didn't work you know the walking to the side 'n' stuff but anyway nice. You could try doing how to do health bars and things

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

hiya, very nice tutorial i learned a lot but there was one fault with the actionscript and ill copy and paste the fault here:

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 2: Syntax error.
dir = "s-left";

**Error** Scene=Scene 1, layer=Layer 1, frame=1:Line 3: Syntax error.
speed = 20;

Total ActionScript Errors: 2 Reported Errors: 2

umm... yea thats it. keep it up. you make very good tutorials ^_^

You're the best of my fave author!! Great!

Awesome! YOU HELPED me AGAIN!
=thanks for granting my wish and you designed it with my fave RPG game, MURLOC!!
REQUEST:
umm, how to attack? let's say using space bar or by being pressed by the mouse pionter AND being damaged by an enemy, how?

THANKS!! GAMER DISCLAMERâ„¢!!

hmm funny...

...this was just what i was looking for...creepy