Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

Excellent!

I have seriously been considering doing a sprite movie and I will be sure to bookmark this in order to learn a few things.

This was an excellent tutorial and although they seem to be coming in all the time, this one looks great and is clear enough to generate interest.

Nice work!

was great

Excellent tutorial, clear instructions, not confusing.

Was great and I am bookmarking this one.

Very nice!

I am always glad to see someone knowledgeble at Flash making a tutorial. This was good, the lesson clear as crystal.

Next time I would consider something other than sprites, and maybe animate your character a little better. OMG If you wanted to do a really good one you could have him say the text too.

Very nice I expect this to do well.

Nice dude :)

Nice for beginners and very easy interface.

-Protection-