Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

Very good beginner tutorial

Next time Id like to personally see more breakdown of what each of the lines of code does.
For the next tutorial, it would be cool if you would teach us how to do something similar to the game Potty Pigeon. Its where your a bird flying around in a side scroller environment and you have to poop on things and gather sticks to make your nest. Id at least like to see the process you go about to crap on stuff :)
Id also like to see a street fighter type tutorial, and more on animating death cycles and taking hits and falling down. Maybe even gathering power ups which make your character grow each time he gets one and as he gets bigger the ground starts to crack under his weight when he walks and he slows down each time.
Sorry, got carried away. Nice tutorial tho man.
Thanks

Very good.

Kudos to you, sir.

great

yo thanx, this has inspired me to make flash again on account of it's kinda hard to use macromedia studios, i bet that once i fiqure it out i will make crappy ass flashs for the fun of it

<Raises Hand>...

I voted this a three, because I guess this could be a progressive tool for people trying to create some "Flash"! I, on the other hand however, know nothing yet of this craft... (haven't had time to fool w/it yet). But your underhanded comment of being too stupid? That's really not necessary, bro! Besides, "I'm a genus!!"... I thought I was a college graduate, now I know I ARE ONE!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! I was born w/diarrhea!! ... zzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzz

Stupid?

It was constructively produced. It was clear and easy to understand, which is important to any newbies esp. It's also good that flash trainees can stored a copy on their own hardisk for referencing. But the phrase 'too stupid to understand' is a poor statement to use.

un-mediocre responds:

It's just a little joke, I don't mean you're stupid or anything ;)