For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 215 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Flash Tutor: 4"

Wonderful

5/5
10/10

you should make it to where you teach us how to draw Murky so that we can *cough* copy *cough* the Murloc RPG series.Oh well. just teach us how to make a Murloc RPG so that we can add our own weird twists....

Amazing!

Truly, thanks a lot! Saw this ages ago, but just now i tried it out myself, and it works awesomely..

To the ones having trouble: It is because you copy-paste the code, and when you do that, insertions (the ones you make with a click on "Tab") will be transformed to spaces. Replace the spaces with "tab"'s or remove them and it will work :)

i like it

if you cuold explain the code bit by bit that would be nice

AWESOME!

This is decent i looked it over. But for some reason the coding is acting funny. Do i have to name the movie clip "murky"

nice

nice but i need help with your gun game when ever i click on m object it wont play help me please