Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

My favorite flash of yours!

Out of all the flash I've seen that you've made, this is the finest. The animation and graphics are fantastic, and of course so is the humor. Nice to see we have someone here who knows their history, what with Martin Van Bruen appearing. Keep up the good work!

that was cool

you gotta make this into a series if you haven't already.
and im sorry to say but JOHN CARMACK made doom and john romero just helped with a lot.

lol

read the book ages ago, saw it on the doom tributes page and had to watch. nice work man.

The Best

Best Doom tribrute ever on Newgrounds

ROFL

ITS REALLY AWESOME ! XD HAHAHAH ROFL ! If you wanna understand all you must know total DOOM and History of ID SOFT or must play DOOM MP (ZDaemon or Skulltag)