Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

dude that is awesom!

i'd like to think of my self as a know-it-at type of guy when it comes to doom and castle wolfenstien and seeing this flash really made my day

(P.S Please comment!)

von-Brunk responds:

Thanks! I am always happy to see classic Doom and Wolf3D fans! Check out the Masters of Doom: The Animated Series wikipedia article for some cool background info!

omg

This is my favorite flash. YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE.

von-Brunk responds:

Thanks you very much! Maybe in the future we will make another episode.

Awesome!!!

This is easily become one of my favorite movies! I'm glad that there are still ID software fans out there other than me. Despite what you say, you should definately make more, or at least a commander keen tribute. Anyways, great job on the movie!

Groovy

I've read "Masters of Doom", and I'm a huge iD fan, so I totally get it. Hilarious. Great idea for a series - I voted 5. Were you planning to make any more?

-mlaskaris

von-Brunk responds:

Glad to hear you liked and understood it! Unfortunatly we are not planning on making more. The cartoon was meant to be a standalone entry with the other "episodes" only shown in bits as the "last weeks episode and next weeks episode".

OH YESSSSS!

Pal,You just made my day,and my favorite!Please keep it up