Reviews for "Masters of Doom!"

lol

Must be the funniest movie I've ever watched. Simple graphics, smooth animation and a plot that beats all past events. The audio is pretty nice as well, not what I'd have expected when watching a Doom movie, but it somehow fits in with the theme, keep it going!

-cd-

AWESOME

Oh man this kicked ass. I'm like the biggest doom fan. I really love how you showed all their unique personalities. I was pissing myself the entire time. I know everything about these guys so thats what really allowed me to enjoy it.

I can understand why the rookies reviewing before me didnt enjoy it, i mean you really need to know not just IDs games but you need to understand the personalities of the people behind it to get the jokes.

But all in all... awesome!

not tried

This game is in the wrong section, this section is for the Doom the pc game and movies not a sitcom

von-Brunk responds:

Jesus, you're an idiot. Are kids these days getting dumber or something?

I've seen so much of your work

And MOD: TAS is one of the best, and did indeed wind up being part of a DOOM collection.

oremoR nhoJ ,em llik tsum uoy emag eht niw oT

Couldn't John Romero go "Icon of Sin" on their asses?