Reviews for "XTC Xtreme 3"

...

+COMMENTS+:

I guess it's good that you had a pre-loader, anda 'PLAY' button. And the background music wasn't bad, either.

+IMPROVING+:

Well, this was pretty gross, and this is probably the worst XTC Xtreme out of all of them. You can reallly improve on this, so come on!

0/5

ViceFullbuster responds:

You can't el oh el at the penis you wish to aquire and say it's your own? sad sad sad

Hahawtf

That was awesome! Where'd you get the original vid from? >_>

ViceFullbuster responds:

IT MAKES MILK COME OUT FROM YOUR.......nose?

HAhahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaha!

This was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. I don't think humor goes to 100. And: What I think: PFffffffffffffffffahahahahhahahahahhaahahah!!

Overall: 10
Vote: 5
Add to favorites: Yes

uh

okay, this movie is very weird. cool music in the background. This is a movie for the ladies for sure.

ViceFullbuster responds:

The ladies love to bleed for a suck on a rotten overgrown banana.

Eww...

^^Good Points^^
This reminds me of something that happened just today, so it made me smile...but it's still terrible!

^^Needs Improving^^
I don't get the point of this? This is more like something that should be on YTMND or something. It's a very short clip that you just put some guy's head on. It's disgusting, it's pointless, it deserves the score it has.

ViceFullbuster responds:

Big Black Cock waved in your face in real life!