Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Metal Slug VS S.Meg"

Well...

An overall decent movie... However you may want to increase the FPS because it was slower than it should have been.

Other than that it was decent.

A review from an MSDB Member!

That was a pleasure to watch, even if most of the Metal Slug people were slaughtered.

Great job on the animation. Nice sprite smoothness, great length, great use of sounds etc.

The only thing that could make it perfect would be Peanut Butter Je---ah, nice! =P

good!

Good But u could use some work on your humor (:

-Quinn1234-

Great sprite flash

A great sprite flash, I never even seen some of those sprites before. I guess this is a pretty interesting match up, megaman vs. Metal Slug but in reality, its obvious metal slug would kick megaman's ass. This is still a great flash and I may consider checking your other work out too.

4/5

:D

Good job man, honestly, this was fun. Nice plot, smoth animation, good all MS music. I`ve got but one little problem, it`s Megamans dialog box, sometimes I couldn`t read anything( white letters on yellow background , it was too much for my eyes). All in all it`s a good pice of flash and I wish to see more from u.

Hehe pozdrowienia dla rodaka. Naprawde bajerancki flash. Licze ¿e na tym nie poprzestaniesz ;]
Pozdrowozol