Reviews for "Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}"

Sweet

I thought it was really great (as some of the other people already said) that you faded and varied the base. I think that is really important for making good techno or dance. Otherwise it flatlines and just doesn't have as much depth. Nice job! :)

awesome

the song is just awesome

Thanks =)

Nice... I love the highs!

Nice song, short but to the point... a nice fast paced high synth... i like the ocasional booms that don't interfere with the saws... love it!

Awesome

This song could lead a whole new wave of techno on newgrounds. Thank you so much for not having bass for the whole song that is what sets this apart.

Haha thanks!

Well composed, could use mastering

Sounds cool, bro! I really like the melodies in this song! Some parts get a little heavy on the high end, but the synths are pretty rad sounding. All in all I like what you've done here, but maybe combing through it once or twice more would've been helpful in balancing everything out. The main saw synth needs to be softened a little bit, otherwise awesome job! Keep it up!

Yeah, I'm not good at mastering >.<
It's probably because it's layered, so it's gonna be even more annoying to fix that.