Reviews for "Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}"

Woot!

The only thing I don't like about it is that you didn't really give the ending sufficient time to slow down or even lose some energy before it was over. It really just felt like you cut it off going almost full strength. It just didn't sit right with me. The rest of it was pretty great, though!

b0b3rt responds:

That's true, I'm not too great with endings. I'm working on it though!

high

this song was great, found it in the top 5, i go through the list and pick the best one every week, this was GREAT keep up the style XDXD

sdtwjnrtkdgkjdgj

That...was crazy

Lol thanks.

epic...

wow amazing songs great instrument choice too. oh and trance monger rating it a two because you thik it's stereotypical and nothing else just doesn't make sense

Thanks =)

this is far out man keep up the groovy music