Reviews for "Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}"

honestly let me down

the melodies and chord progressions are just so plan stereotypical to the genre lol
and it just makes me realize how much i need to stop going to this site to find good original music
cause all stereotypical techno songs get the best ratings lol
yeah and i'm not saying this song is bad i just think it sounds too exactly wat you think of when you think of techno
but its whatev don't let me get you down cause everyone else loves it apparently
so your doing something right

b0b3rt responds:

So, um.. this song fits *well* under the genre that I put it in, and there's nothing wrong with it outside of it being stereotypical, and you give it a 2?

Yeah, go away.

Amazing!

This is a brilliant song, but I don't think it is a techno song, I think it would fit better under Dance.

Maybe, I'm never really sure with the drums =P

.....

And I thought the first one was the best song ever... :o
You are the best! :D

Thanks =)

Epicer!!!

Ahh now this is nicer, I can realy tell you love the piches, and the tad rasp an't there, the bass is louder but isn't way loud still in the feel good area. and the mix of rythoms is realy nice, makes me wana move to it!!! Keep up the awsome work man! 5/5 10/10!!! *dances to music*

Thanks a ton!
I'm glad you noticed the improvements =)

WOOT WOOT

Not bad.. I really like the middle parts.. the beginning is a tad generic though. =)

Heh thanks