Reviews for "Aspiration Rd. 2 {NewYear Mix}"

...

nice beat

Thanks =)

well done

very powerful

Thanks =)

Pretty good although....

I thought the whole structure was a pretty good idea, i can see where you are coming from and where you wanna go.

1st thing is that, that hi-pitched synth that starts at :20. It just seemed a little overpowering in the end. It was like here i am only pay attention to me kind of a thing. Thats more so of an easy fix.

2nd thing is that I liked how you were working with off-beats and stuff of that sort. What you did with it is better then a lot that i have heard before but you could work on it a little more to make it more rhythmically sound. What you have here is great, I just know it could be even greater.

Yah and for the 3rd thing, I would have to agree with djrulla101, this is a good song, but there are a lot of songs that have this same basic structure. If you could spice it up a little more, that would be cool.

Overall i would have to say pretty good job. Keep it comin.

b0b3rt responds:

Thanks for the criticisms, and read response below as well.

Nothing new here.

I love techno trance, but seriously, try a new chord progression. It gets old.

b0b3rt responds:

This is a remix of my song. It wouldn't exactly be a remix if it didn't take some elements from the original, would it?

No Bass but good.

The song what not have bass is boring.
But this song isn't
Although no bass but It's awesome.
Keep up your good work.

b0b3rt responds:

It has bass, first thing that comes in after the drums ;D