Reviews for "Rock Grid Rumble"

not so good....

this game is fun.......until the third try not sure that ng is putting in qualty games n movies

This is onw of the best (puzzle) games ive played!

This is a fun game but like the other guy said it had a few bugs and kinks, if you want you should make another game, and add music

Eh...

Was a good idea for a game, but seems to have a good amount of bugs. I had rocks that were completely inside a set line but when they hit their solid position they would shift one to the left or right. Work on this and it could become better.

ok, not great

not enough things u can do.
could have been much better!

It's Good

Pretty good but you should put more levels, like the background and the place of the pieces of woods. We should also be able to choose the power of the canon at each shot. Good game.