Reviews for "Rock Grid Rumble"

Great graphics and solid gameplay

Nice! For what it is cant get much better. Very professionally made

This is bad

The bad thing is that the winner is the one with most balls, and not the one who ends te game

Excellent game !

Very good and funny strategy game. Graphics and sound are not bad, but must be improved.
An easy but efficient gameplay for a good job.
Well done.

Rhinan_Productions @ hotmail . com

Yeah i've seen it on the site., played it all the time XD. Good it's improved, i don't know how, but on your site it lagged at the time, on NG it doesn't, probably because of the new version :). Great game, i played it 3 times, and won 3 times too...did you program the enemy to aim at the bad places??! It was so easy XD.

Great game, hope to see more of your projects.

Keep Up The Great Work!!!

NegativeTWO responds:

To be perfectly honest, the opponent has no AI. He just shoots randomly. So I didn't program him to be deliberately crappy. He just has off days.

good time passer