For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "the apple orchard"

This was perfect

This is the closest thing I've seen to a perfect score. I love its simplicity and concept of how love can be so uneasy when caught up in it. I really hope you make more cause you ahve some great talent.

Highlights had to be the part where the falling leaf revealed the title! I really thoguht that was nice!

Sincerly RAEN

OMG!

That was truly brilliant. You are certainly pushing the creative limits to a higher par with the materials you used in this Flash. It was sooo well done, and it was cute to watch as well. The animation was smooth, the graphics were Interesting, and the story was quite humerous too! You have certainly done it! This is going to my favorites; and I really really hope you make more using this style and creativity. Great great work!

Aww!

That flash was so friggin sweet! And more improtantly, original!

I love the way you used this medium to bring a little more love into our hearts. I home to see more in the future. :D!

Pushing the creative limits of flash

Seriously I dont think I could hold this flash in much higher regards, it is truely awsome a real peice of flash art. Firstly the medium you've used is so original and creative, I have seen alot of people experimenting with things to animate and it makes me so proud to see people pushing the creative limits of flash. Second the content is very well executed, a really nice little script, nicely animated and detailed. The story was really sincere yet light hearted. I really enjoyed the whole peice, both funny and warming. Finally I absolutely loved the music, please tell me you made it yourself, because it reminded me so much of the retro sounds of the postal service.

In all honesty this is probably one of the most creative and best all round flashes I have seen in years. A true masterpeice, a work of art. Great work !

backseatkiss responds:

Wow thank you. I'm pretty floored by the reaction this lil' toon is getting. I did make the music myself.

Wasnt bad

i liked it it was quite good different but OK