Reviews for "SSAM #1"

nice

very cool ther music was good it matched the movie but there could have been talking with the bullys and stuff overall good

Nice

Well, I think my scores tell themselves.. It was very good, It wasn't the drawings wich "Sprung out" but the Way it came over on persons, and the lines you used, It really brought over the emotion

pretty good

I enjoyed it, but it lacks anything dramatic enough to make it really stand out.

and just a little fyi in the subtitles it should read "they're coming back" instead of "their coming back"

^_^

that was beautiful. most flashes i see are just humor, dirty humor, or violence. but this was like it could be real. it rocked, and you should make more. 5/5

Touching piece of work!

Great work on this. I read from a couple reviews that this had a south park style to it, and i must say i was getting worried about that. But then i watched it and it turned out great in unique ways. The south park style was actually done better than in the real show, you should be their lead animator ;). Well theres not much else to say here...here is my review.

The graphics were great in this movie, the south park style was done extremely well. The drawings were all great, often nicelt detailed. And the exact same goes for the backrounds, you seemed to put a lot of effort into both. The animation was nicely done as well, a solid graphical presentation overall. The style to this movie was great and not just because of your animating style. I loved the idea and presentation of that idea. It was a very touching story, and it felt as though it could be real. Now i just have to see more of your stuff. The sound was nicely done and actually added a lot to the final product, nothing else to say.

Overall this was a great movie, and i think the score is there to show it, not the review score however. Anyways i liked this, doesnt listen to people who give bad reviews with one negative comment. Congrats on this and im looking forward to seeing more of your work! 4/5