Reviews for "SSAM #1"

Cheer up emo kid.

Now I know you'll be slamming on the abuse link when you read this. But seriously, cut the emo blood tears crap. I am really sick of all these teens with hair in front of their eyes thinking they're getting the worst of the world, as though their lives are the worst and no one lavishes them with attention. So, they cut their wrists (horizontally not vertically so that they won't die mind you,) for a cry of attention. Life is what you make of and if you don't realize your actually going to have to work for happiness by not being selfish for a little bit, then you'll just be trapped in your little world of being an attention whore and listening to My Chemical Romance. Get out and have a life and leave the internet to people like me who have no lives. Oh, and the graphics were amateur.

man

its a flash of my life man.
but i have to review this so i no that he was thinking to himself but i think it whoud have been better if it talked when he was thinking cuz 4 a bit i didint no if there was ne talking(thinking)cuz i didint c the subtitels but othor then that every thing was grate 8/10good work!!!!

and yes i no i cant spell

<3?

to see South Park figures used in an actual touching story...ah well. made me cry, but that could be because it fits my own twisted love life pretty good...*sigh*

awsome

I like that it looks like south park but its nice love to see more

I love your work friend

i see you used a South Park style and good use of music your work is growing and growing