Reviews for "Pedestrian Plower"

Nice job

You did a nice job. Some thing that might be cool though is some blood or something. But excelent job :)

dmr8740 responds:

thanks!

wow

ok, this was amazing yet again, but next time you should add some cas to crash in to, some sound effects for the engine, some NOS would be good, for thoes of you who dont know what it is, it stands for Nitrous oxide system, oh and please add a handbrake option, and make the map bigger, driving around a parking lot does get boring.
ps. perhaps someone can teach me how to do this type of animation on flash 5.
p_sniper@hotmail.com

AWESOME

This is the best shit i have ever seen in my entire life............... sombody e-mail me please if you know how to make that shit like that- wildboy24@hotmail.com

fuckin cool game

it may not have very good graphics but its fucking funny!

that was really cool

that was coooooool how do you make the pedestrians speed up when you get near them? i might want to make somthin like this...but i dont know how to make them do that.....ill give you credit in my game if ya tell me...