Reviews for "Flash HELP!"

Fuck this !!

Nie podobalo mi sie to po prostu bylo do dupy !!!!!!!!!

that was the best game i played ever.it helped lot

thanks for doing this game. now i know double as much as i knowed before. i hope you make a second flash help game. thanks for helping me.

Thank you.

Thank you for your hard work. People like you often should be given more credit for what they contribute to the newgrounds community. Thanks again, and good luck with future prospects.

its pretty good

just most of its to simple, and seeing this i understand its for newbs, but some of the language is quite hard for newbs imo.

cool

well, tutorials do get a bit repetitive and stuff, but when they are helpful and informative, like this one is, its well worth it.