Reviews for "Flash HELP!"

Thanks!

Wow, this helped out alot! Onion skins...yeah, i was doing that fancy stuff frame by frame..hehe. I was waiting for something like this to come out!

thanks

you told me the one thing i needed to know... onion skins. i was drawing fbf blind :'(

useless

its a good tutorial, but the interacivity is useless- when and where it says to click on something(like changing fps) there is no place to click where it tells, you or nothing happens....

really boring

who wants to read all that boring nonsense, dident help me at all, and that music, what are u a 100 year old grandmother that likes to listewn to that crap, gosh

i <3 it!

Ive got marcomedia flash just sitting in my pc and naturally i dont know how to use the bugger. This helps alot, ill be bale to use it and hopefully post my own submissions. <3 ~chocci~