Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Reasoner- 2,327 Miles"

Beautiful

This song is beautiful. It expresses more than you yourself can describe.

You are an amazing composer, you are great at what you do. This world needs more exceptions to music. They need to slow down and listen. They need to hear its gentle sooth across their ears. Your music brings much to the table in comparison to other composers I've listened to.

-=[ BZ ]=-

Very calming.

Simplicity? No no no... it has more feeling to it than you give credit. Its the kind of music i come to recognize from you. No matter what, your my fav. artist, and this music is what has made your footprint on those of us who listen and truely appreciate and enjoy it. Your musical talents are of the highest. Keep up the awesome music my friend. TSW ^_^

nice.

i really like this song. its very calming and helps me work hope to see much more.

Amazing.

My title says it all. I've listened to your work, yet this is the first time I've commented. Your talent with composing music and your skill with producing just the right vibe for a peice makes it sooth, excite, sadden, move, or even thoughtful. There are others out there who can do the same, but with their words. Your music finds itself on my playlists when I need to work on something, or when I'm pushing at the real life all of us deal with at one point or another.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Virtuoso.

Gotta be good...to come up with this in one sitting...