Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Reasoner- 2,327 Miles"

wow

ryan your music makes me cry and for that i hate you :(, but at the same time i love you for the beauty of your compositions please keep producing and reducing me to tears for no apparent reason :) thanks 5/5 from me :)

amazing!

everytime i listen to one of your songs i feel inspired to play my acoustic guitar. keep putting more songs!

yes yes yes

breh ima add a cello and bass harmony to this. your solo piano pieces are the work of the heavens breh! i cant find a single flaw(belive me i tried but no avail) its not too crisp and not too soft. to tell the truth i was somewhat depressed before i listened to these 2 pieces of yours. they brought me straight out of it. Made me feel young again. Thank you for sharing the beauty of your artistic talents with the world!!!!!! Dj PRyME

Inspiring!

Hey Man,

This song is exactly that, Inspiring. When I listen to it I feel like I can forget about all my woes and focus on the void. Your song has also inspired me to take up piano again and start recording some of my songs.

GOod Work!

Journey of a lifetime.

It makes me feel almost like I'm...being swept off my feet by the wind; being carried the distance of 2,327 miles. It's just one of those songs that like you said in your Author Comment, " A thank you for giving me my dreams back". And again, it does give people that last string of hope that we all need when we're in our darkest, deepest pits.