For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

Divine

As it is said by others, though you completed this under tough times on you, it flows with such light spirits. Kudos

we're in the same boat

my girlfriend left me a couple days ago too..
i've been listening to this song on and on
and i tried to stop myself crying for the sake of people looking at me strangely
this song is beautiful
it truly expresses what broken love is
cheers to a better life

Flowing rhythm

This song flows through its chord changes and has a strong drive that carries it forward. Despite the circumstances that you wrote it under, Silent Tears sounds hopeful. Keep up the good work!

very nice

had that kind of ending of a chapter feel to it, very brilliant sounding, nice chord backups, and very very very good piano solos, love it, keep it up

This song...

I can feel what you've felt through this song, and I have to say that I envy your ability to make something so beautiful while you were in pain. Silent Tears is a fitting name for this song; it almost moved me to tears.

I can understand the feeling of being unable to tell what life would be like if we are without friends during a turning point in our lives; I went through a stage where I was so low, my mind was never far from the thought of suicide. Thank God for my friends; in their own way they kept me sane enough to ignore those thoughts.

May we always have friends to keep us from doing things we regret and to help us when we are low. If I had a hat, I'd tip it to you. ^^

10/10, 5/5/, favorited, and downloaded.