For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

Good Song

Sorry to hear how it kame to be finalized by you, but none the less very awsome song
Sincerly
Sirius

Dj-Flux responds:

Honestly, this song carries so much sadness and grief with it's production, but the hope that shines out is brighter than any sorrow. There will always be a future.

Relaxing

Nice! Very relaxing song. I really like to listen to this song while I'm doing other stuff. It happens a lot to me that the songs I listen work against what I'm doing, but this one just helps, because it's so relaxing.

Thanx!!

Dj-Flux responds:

Glad it helps you relax! :]

Kudos

Nice,it's a tad bit short for and orch song but with improvements it could be the next top orch song of all time

I'm being as truthful as possible

Absolutely.

I don't even believe myself to be above average, I know my limits. This song will hopefully be improved in the future, my anniversary is coming up again soon; maybe I should rework it. :O

Wonderful!

I know this won't sound like much when just reading it from a computer screen, but I know what you are talking about. The best thing about love is that it is the one thing that people cannot agree upon when put into word or song. This carries a wonderful melody that keeps me uplifted and makes me smile despite all the work and stress that surround me like a fog.
It may not mean anything but I love this song, and I'm sure that you're girlfriend would have enjoyed it as well. Who knows, maybe she still will :3

Dj-Flux responds:

She loves it more than anyone else methinks. To her it really means a lot, you know?

This song was nothing but a blessing and a door opener to me.

I'm glad you liked it.

wow

Its very moving. It grabs my soul and takes me on the flight to a new begining of life.

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it.