Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

I'm Amazed

I first listened to this song a few weeks ago when it first came out and the song absolutely captured me. I listened to the entire song before I read what you had written, I knew it was a song of loss and I have found it a huge pleasure to just sit and listen to it.
This is my first ever review. I created an account just to review this song, that is how good I think it is
I look forward to hearing more of your brilliant work in the future.

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm honored to be your first review, I'm glad you now have an account with the site because of it. :]

I'm also glad that you enjoyed the song so much, it makes me realize I did something half decent. =P

Thanks for the review.

one word...

...crap.

haha, sorry, I'm only joking - just with the 9.9 average you have I thought you wouldn't expect anyone to say that^^

awesome song, blah blah,

Lool! ok, fine. your "Silent Tears" song is better than mine, and mine is my most popular song :'(

Why I thought I'd review such a popular song? when normally there is no chance they will even read it?

Cause you responded to quite a few of the reviews, so well done :)
>>Zero

oh, yeah great song!

I respond to every review I get. :]

I'm glad you enjoyed the song and took the time to review. =P

You know its funny.

My girlfriend had left me a few weeks ago and I'm still feeling the pain. I heard this song and started to read the description you gave it, and I started crying myself. I feel for your pain man, and I can definetely hear it through this song. Love on, my friend.

Love on indeed.

Life happens, but it never stops.

Brilliant

You had inspired me when you made 'When tears are shed'
And nothing different when I heard this song it is simply... just brilliant.
I love the fact that you make these tracks, man. You are truly brilliant...

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm flattered you think so.

Thanks for the review. :]

WOW

i just wanna say WOW...then give you a thumbs up...and then thank you for the experience...WOOOOOOOOW...

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :]