Reviews for "Silent Tears [Orch]"

wistful

amazing music, there is lots of emotion in this song. your story here is very sad and the music is absolutely beautiful. good luck=)

Melancholy..

The intro melody is very transcending and brought me a feeling of hope. To see the same gorgeous melody throughout the length of the song was a pleasant surprise, once I thought I'd hate at first, but eventually grew to love. The story you gave along with this piece really caught my attention and I read it as I listened to your song. Losing someone you once loved is never easy and only the best of us ever really find true love. To the ones who retain that love, I envy.

Anyway, I loved this piece. I listen to it often and downloaded to listen at my convenience. The best songs always have passion behind them, inspiration to drive the artist forward and expose their true talent. I believe this to be a testament to that phrase. Orchestral beauty, encased inside a two minute melody.

I hope to see a new piece from you sometime, it would be a lovely surprise.

5/5
10/10
~Andrew

I almost do mourn, for seriously

Your story is very sad, good luck and good composition :'[

awsome

you know, I dont write reviews much, all due to the fact that I myself am extremely shy, but this song has gotten me to do so because, its just that good. Really, I had this favorited and meant to put it on my ipod, but procrastinated too much, but anyways I can feel the emotions in this, and i really cried from the song.... no seriously, like I'm not just saying that I literally cried a little bit. good job keep it up 5/5 :D

lovely

I can listen to it for hours on hours you did a great job love both versions

Dj-Flux responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it! :]